Monday, May 08, 2006

Riding with a Horse on the Road


You'll love riding with a horse on the road! Its fun! Trailoring them behind you provokes many peoples curiosity and as a moth to flame, a horse and its trailer draws the idiots to it.

People love talking to you:

They are always like "oh wow is that a horse?" to which you respond, "no just a very short giraffe"
then they get all confused
I have sadly had that situation before
They gave me the oddest looks after that as if to say, "Giraffes look like that? How odd, I always watch the discovery channel and never see it on there. Is it a new species?"
"Um yes, its called the 'Youesa Retardis' its a very special breed"
"OooOoh....hun get a picture!"


I had one person petting hmy horse through the bars while I was paying for gas and I was in a funny mood so when I came out I told the lady, "Watch out. Shes an attack horse. Very vicious." and they got all scared and were all "wow, she must be really good with her job being so big and all"
I just shook my head


To which me and my friend go to laughing, thinking of others ways to freak out the idiots out there:

Friend: "Careful! Shes RABID!!"

Me: LOL
just get her to eat some cream before hand
lol

Friend: lol "sure you can pet her, she LOVES the taste of human flesh"

Me: hehe
"careful, when she gets that look in her eyes you never know what shes thinking......OH GOD DONT LOOK HER IN THE EYES!"
*ducks down*
Friend: LMFAO
we are going to get arrested


Ah yes, Good Times, Good Times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home